If you have updated to GomPlayer 184.108.40.20643 – (2015.03.09), and getting an error with Suteki Restyled 1.7, this update is for you.
1.8*Critical* Update Log:
-Fixed the error that was causing gom to not load the skin properly(this is getting annoying :\).
-Changed default colour to match GOM’s new scheme.
-Added Always on top invisible button in top-right corner.
-Moved the invisible Fit to Input button to bottom-right corner.
-Removed Facebook button
-Fixed the error that was causing gom to not load the skin properly.(Had to remove the audio sync buttons in the control panel.)
-Added a menu button in the primary skin.
– 18 new colors, Chardonnay, Fire Orange, Light Blue, Dodger Blue, Teal, Malibu, Turquoise, Dark Red, Ocean Green, Nature Green, Pear, Neon Green, Aquamarine, Bright Yellow, Hot Pink, Floral Pink, Light Purple, Night Purple.
– To change color, click the “GOM” button in the upper left corner, this is in primary mode only. To change the color in Top/Bottom mode, it’s still the same as before with the color button being on the right side of the main bar.
– The Minimize/Maximize/Close buttons have been redone to look like Windows 8 OS.
– In Top/Bottom mode, the volume slider has been moved into the playlist area(top-left corner, this was done to make it look cleaner/so the window can go to a smaller width).
– Added a new bar with the time(very left) along with “Open” and “Check for updates” buttons. The check for update button allows you to easily get back here to see if there has been an update for the skin(you can also right-click to go to gom’s skin webpage). Also, the title will display in this area when in Top/Bottom mode(only shows when music(without album art) is being played).
– Added buttons for GOM’s Homepage/Facebook/FAQ(top-right corner, disappears when video/album art is on screen).
– Added in very top-right corner, Fit Video to Input and Volume Up/Down buttons. They become transparent when video is being played, but buttons still work(fit to input button is always transparent).
– The GOM/Sound logo + GOM text in the center now change color along with the time/volume sliders(this can be seen in image below), also added the skin version number in center.
– Added GOM’s ad bar above the new bar(disappears when video/music/album art is shown or player size is too small).
– The Display Information bar has been moved onto the timeslider area(this makes it easier to see no matter the window size).
– The tooltip hover has been tweaked to match the skin better.
-Darkened the overall skin color.
– The Playlist panel has been completely redone. Repeat/Shuffle are now on the bottom along with A-B Repeat being on either side instead of in the control panel(right-click to undo a-b repeat).
– Right-clicking on Repeat lets you add a bookmark, while right-clicking on shuffle can delete bookmarks.
– Added File Info and About buttons in playlist window(Primary mode only).
– The text buttons have been changed to icons to make it easier for non-english users.
– The Control Panel has been completely redone. Now the top row buttons are icons, did this to look more like metro/less language oriented. All the text is bold/as big as I can get it so it’s easy to read.
– Audio tab is now default, along with moved the presets bar to the bottom in effort to match the new GOM 2.2 skin.
– New buttons added in the control panel are; Audio Sync(faster,slower,default), buttons to change aspect ratio – 4:3, 16:9, 1.85, 2.35(right-click to reset to default), Next/Previous Frames, Open Subtitles, Show/Hide Subs, and Bold Subtitles
– Added a DVD Control section in the Control Panel, this will make it easier to control dvds instead of having to go into the main menu and searching for them.
– All buttons have been made bigger/easier to see/click(hopefully anyways).
– Removed Music mode(seems a bit redundant, there is now GOM Audio, and just seems too much trouble to switch to it only when music is playing. I may put it back in and/or make it separate(if i get enough request.)
-Added Russian tooltips(there is also Korean, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, and English). Hoping to have better language support for the buttons/image files that are in english, but that will have to wait for future updates(I originally planned it for now, but I kept making so many changes to the files, I had to hold off until I’m more stable on keeping this style. But yeah, I will be working on it.)
– Made the file size smaller, 125kb(it was 223kb in 1.5, but it has been as low as 144kb. I know it’s not really a big deal to make it smaller, but it’s nice keep it as efficient as I can.)
– Misc bug fixes/tweaks.
– Also, GOM should be adding youtube, ustream/other web features into the GOM Player. I do plan on implementing those features into this skin once that update is out.
1.5 Sept. 02, 2013*Critical* Download ScreenShot
So it seems a GOM Player update(220.127.116.1169, that released August 29th, 2013) caused 1.4 and lower to crash GOM completely, I may go back and fix my older versions in case some of you would still prefer the to use them.
– Fixed the crashing
– Added bookmark tags
– Added A-B Repeat Start/End tags,
– Adjusted volume slider so it flows better with going to 200% as per default of gom, and
– Changed the tooltips to white text/black background.
1.4 Feb. 16, 2013 Download ScreenShot
– Default color is now Orange to match Gom Player colors.
– Redid some buttons for nicer/cleaner look
– Added a dedicated color changing button
– Tweaked some colors a tiny bit
– Redid the Control Panel for cleaner/better look.
– New background
– Fixed some minor bugs where buttons could be clicked when mouse wasn’t even over it.
– Condensed the file size from 268kb to 144kb by cutting out any unnecessary things out of the image files/xml’s.
1.3 Oct. 14, 2012 Download ScreenShot
– Added 2 new modes, one where the main bar is on top, and nothing on bottom, and one where main bar is on bottom and nothing on top.
– Added better language support(hopefully it works, don’t really see a way to test.) But, added languages for Korean and Japanese.
– Added 5 new colors, Orange(was going for orange long time ago, but always looked peach), Sky Blue, Citron, Light Brown and Brown.
1.2 June 19, 2012 *Big Update* Download ScreenShot
– Added new time slider that has adjustable colors(can change in preferences or by Right-Clicking the “Options” button in upper left corner.)
– Minor layout fixes
– Removed the “Previous” and “Next” buttons since it’s no longer needed.(right-clicking the main arrows can do prev/next.)
– Forward and Backward buttons in the (Music) theme now go Previous and Next instead of time skipping Forward/Backward like in the main theme.
– Changed the sliders/buttons in the Control Panel(nothing major)
1.1 June 05, 2012 Download ScreenShot
Added some right-click commands(some were already there, but here is list for them all)
– Right-clicking on time info = Speeding Up/Down file.
– Right-clicking on “Options”(top-left button) = Preference window.
– Right-clicking on “Mute” button = Equalizer On/Off.
– Right-clicking on “Control Panel” = Preferences window.
– Right-clicking on “Playlist” button = Add file/dir, etc.
– Right-clicking on “Pause/Play” button = Stops file.
– Right-clicking on “Forward/Backward” buttons = Next/Previous file.(I know there are next/previous buttons, but at the time, i didn’t know you could just right-click for alt commands.)
– Right-clicking “minimize” button = minimum size
– Right-clicking “Full-screen” button = maximize window”
And if you’re really feeling generous, feel free to donate. Thanks for downloading/using my skin, I really appreciate it!