This month was technically slow compared to last month, but I still did pretty good.
Started the month at 37,100 GS. Ended the month at 40,100 GS.
dkill1 won 139 Achievements in 10 games, for a total of 3,000 GamerScore.
|1.||Halo: The Master Chief Collection||64||570|
|2.||Jet Car Stunts||8||525|
|6.||Fallout 3 (PC)||13||300|
|7.||Project Gotham Racing 3||5||155|
|9.||Project Spark (Win 8)||3||50|
No games completed. :\
What a crazy month it has been, I earned a lot more than I thought I would.
Started the month at 28,500 GS. Ended the month at 37,100 GS.
dkill1 won 373 Achievements in 15 games, for a total of 8,600 GamerScore.
|2.||The Walking Dead: Season One||48||1,000|
|3.||The Walking Dead: Season Two||40||1,000|
|6.||Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious||25||1,000|
|8.||Halo: The Master Chief Collection||80||615|
|10.||Fallout 3 (PC)||12||280|
|11.||Trials Fusion (Xbox 360)||3||100|
|12.||Forza Motorsport 2||3||85|
|14.||Project Spark (Win 8)||3||50|
|The Walking Dead: Season Two||40 of 40||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||21 Apr 15|
|MONOPOLY Deal||15 of 15||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||20 Apr 15|
|MONOPOLY Plus||15 of 15||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||14 Apr 15|
|The Walking Dead||48 of 48||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||11 Apr 15|
|Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious||25 of 25||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||01 Apr 15|
Started the month at 23,870 GS. Ended the month at 28,500 GS.
dkill1 won 217 Achievements in 16 games, for a total of 4,630 GamerScore.
|1.||Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Xbox 360)||25||1,000|
|2.||Forza Motorsport 2||24||675|
|3.||F1 2010 (PC)||25||605|
|4.||Fallout 3 (PC)||23||450|
|5.||Mirror’s Edge (Xbox 360)||15||245|
|6.||Left 4 Dead||13||200|
|7.||Joy Ride Turbo||12||200|
|8.||Fruit Ninja (Win 8)||20||200|
|9.||Trials Fusion (Xbox 360)||11||220|
|10.||Asphalt 8: Airborne (WP)||13||120|
|11.||Asphalt 8: Airborne (Win 8)||13||120|
|13.||Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends (PC)||8||90|
|14.||Project Spark (Win 8)||5||75|
|15.||Forza Motorsport 4||2||45|
|16.||Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2||1||20|
|Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Xbox 360)||25 of 25||(1,000) of (1,000)||on||27 Mar 15|
|Fruit Ninja (Win 8)||20 of 20||(200) of (200)||on||20 Mar 15|
|Joy Ride Turbo||12 of 12||(200) of (200)||on||17 Mar 15|
Gunna try something new.
Started the month at 18,320 GS. Ended the month at 23,870 GS.
dkill1 won 256 Achievements in 22 games, for a total of 5,550 GamerScore.
|3.||MONOPOLY Deal (Xbox 360)||15||1,000|
|4.||Project Spark (Win 8)||14||150|
|5.||Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons||12||400|
|6.||F1 2010 (PC)||20||285|
|7.||Mirror’s Edge (Xbox 360)||11||220|
|8.||Make It Rain: The Love of Money (WP)||13||130|
|9.||Fallout 3 (PC)||10||180|
|10.||Despicable Me: Minion Rush (WP)||9||80|
|11.||Asphalt Overdrive (Win 8)||5||70|
|12.||Despicable Me: Minion Rush (Win 8)||9||80|
|13.||Asphalt Overdrive (WP)||5||70|
|14.||DiRT 3 (PC)||3||40|
|15.||Microsoft Jackpot (Win 8)||10||105|
|16.||Ridge Racer 6||2||55|
|17.||Microsoft Sudoku (JP Ver) (Win 8)||2||30|
|18.||Taptiles (Win 8)||1||10|
|19.||Microsoft Sudoku (Win 8)||1||15|
|20.||Microsoft Bingo (WP)||1||10|
|21.||Microsoft Bingo (Win 8)||1||10|
|22.||Forza Motorsport 4||1||10|
|MONOPOLY Deal (Xbox 360)||15 of 15||(1,000) of (1,000)||100%||on||25 Feb 15|
|DiRT||49 of 49||(1,000) of (1,000)||100%||on||20 Feb 15|
|DiRT 3 (PC)||50 of 50||(1,000) of (1,000)||100%||on||10 Feb 15|
|Asphalt Overdrive (WP)||20 of 20||(200) of (200)||100%||on||10 Feb 15|
|Asphalt Overdrive (Win 8)||20 of 20||(200) of (200)||100%||on||09 Feb 15|
|Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons||12 of 12||(400) of (400)||100%||on||02 Feb 15|
Mmk, this is gunna have a lot of xbox stuff in it, but here we go.
- First half of the year was slow, fell out of love with the F1 games, though that was already happening, but this year became its final year for those games.
- The real life F1 season was pretty great though, many good races, and while 1 team dominated the season, it was still never a sure thing which driver was going to win the weekend or even the WDC(World Driver Championship).
- I updated my website to make it look like Windows 8, darkened it up, and just overall, made it nicer.
- I got an Xbox 360 along with so so many cheap games. Average game price was under $5, and I got close to 20 games this year.
- I played about 65 games, 59 of them being achievement enabled games and A LOT of them being free.
- My Logitech G27 broke a month before the warranty ended, so was happy to get that replaced.
- I completed 5 1,000 gamescore xbox games, Halo 2(PC), Halo 1 Anniversary, Need for Speed Most Wanted(2005), F1 2011(PC), and Forza Motorsports 3.
- I earned 873 Achievements and a total of 13,655 GamerScore. That’s just from starting in June of 2014.
- In the month of September, I got 300 achievements(was pretty proud of that. :>)
- I hit 4 biggish goals when I decided to become an Achievement Hunter.
- -500 total Achievements on Sept. 20th
- -10,000 total Gamerscore on Oct. 8th
- -15,000 total Gamerscore on Dec. 24th
- -1,000 total Achievements on Dec. 30th
- My Suteki Restyled skin for GOM player got over 45,000 downloads. Thank you all for that!
In the end, I had quite a bit of fun this year, certainly got a lot done, and found a new love of hunting achievements. It is now 2015, hope you have a good new year and lets see what we accomplish.
So I bought a xbox 360 on the cheap, during the summer. Since then. I’ve been enjoying achievement hunting. Funny enough, most achievements I’ve obtained in the past few months haven’t even been on the 360.
But, in the end, holy cow is it fun, enjoyable, and pushes you. Getting achievements is a game within itself, it requires an entirely new skill to game playing. Of course, not all, some are incredibly easy to get, others, they take hours and outside the box thinking in order to get.
My ultimate goal is to get 10,000 Gamer Score before the year ends(currently at 6,685). I started this year with about 2,500GS, so it will be cool if I can achieve 10k. I even found a cool website that helps with tracking, guides, and other cool stuff. It’s called True Achievments(My Profile), they add their own scoring system, which, tbh, I don’t really care for as the official, is well, more official.
Anywho, long ways to go. Right now, I’m on 11 days in a row of getting achievements, for a total of 105. My short term goals is to go for a 30 days streak, and obtain 300 achievements. It will be tough, I’m not even sure I will end up doing it. But it’s worth a shot, it pushes my competitiveness to win.
I’m pretty late to the game of achievement hunting, some say it is even a waste of time. But I have picked up many new skills while trying to obtain some of the really hard achievements. To me, that is not worthless, and it’s nice to be able to go back in time and see which games I’ve completed, which ones I haven’t, and even see the dates I played/got the achievements. It is interesting to track all the data.
Added a ‘Lights on” theme. To change to it, click the DKO button in top-left corner >> Change Theme >> Lights on.
It’s in very early stages, but seems to be working. I’ve tweaked a few other things as well. Overall, pretty happy with how the changes are coming along. :>